Sunday, January 1, 2012

Monday Morning Monologue - January 2, 2012

Happy 2012! Did you make any New Year's resolutions? Probably not, because you're awesome, right? No need to change. But not everyone is so lucky. So, I've made a few resolutions on behalf of public figures who could use a new direction. Oh, and they're mostly funny.

For Chris Hanson, I resolve to invite someone over for drinks without posing as a 12 year old.

For John Boehner, I resolve to be less godawful at my job.

For Michele Bachman, I resolve to do something different with my eye makeup, or wear glasses or do something to look less creepy and intense all the time.

For Harry Reid, I resolve to not be held hostage by a Republican minority unless, you know, it involves legislation based on Democratic principles or would help the American people.

For Michael Bay, I resolve to blow some stuff up.

For Mitt Romney, I resolve to take a position on something. Doesn't matter what.

For Rupert Murdoch, I resolve to check my voicemail more often.

And finally, for Donald Trump, I resolve to quit being such a douchebag.

That's all for now! Tomorrow will be back to normal. Sure hope we get some news before then. Until that time, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!