Friday, December 30, 2011

Fridays with Spencer: What the What?

Happy New Years Eve Eve! Is that right? What day is it? I want to try something new this week. Instead of searching through various news websites, I'm going to post my favorite tweets of the past two weeks. If you are on Twitter and enjoy humor, sometimes crude, follow me @SpencerLenox.

Ever see a group a Christians make the last person to put their thumb on the table say the prayer? I'm sure Jesus appreciates that.

The calming pastel pics of nature on my desk calendar are the only reason I don't stick a letter opener in my nose and slam my face into my desk.

Hey Anne Geddes, what if you put the plants IN the babies!?! You're welcome in advance.

Wonder how many things Anne Geddes shoved into produce before she stumbled upon children.

Christmas is a time when people can celebrate the season by buying the Apple product of their choice.

Since I was raised Southern Baptist, I know when something is obscene by my erection.

I'm using my vacation to see the Deftones. I call it my Def-a-cation trip! ...wait. I need to fine a better name....

Historian have little information about the number of Indians that laughed while watching the civil war take place.

In my study of girl fights, long hair seems to be a disadvantage.

Street tacos are just unemployed Indian tacos.

Well, that was quick and painless! I hope you enjoyed my Twitter recap. I'm sorry I'm lazy this week. I'll try harder next week. Until then, I love you all. And come back often to see the writings of the hilarious Seth Joseph!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!