Friday, August 5, 2011

Fridays with Spencer: This One's for Kizz!

Good morning Kizz. Since you are the only person that comments, I figure I would personalize this weeks jokes for you! I've read various blog entries from G Capitol, and took inspiration from those topics. Enjoy.

Building a new home is expensive. And with the economy the way it is, the best investments are real estate and Beanie Babies.

When building a new home or addition you have to worry about things like the weather, but it seems you never have to worry about a windfall.

When your grandparents come to visit and say, "I'm from a simpler time." Believe them, because they can't figure shit out now.

I'm in the process of starting a band, the name of the band is going to be, "Stump Grind."

Despite not having a period, my butt usually sweats on a hot day after a good BM. Which always makes me feel like I need to re-wipe.

I recently found my misplaced guilt... on my therapists couch. That was a waste of money.

Sanitized hotel plungers! What are jobs white people won't do? I'll take Potpourri for $500, Alex.

Now... for real jokes:

Homosexuals are boycotting Chick-Fil-A because the owners are "homophobic bigots". Really? You're just now figuring out the place that is closed on the Lord's day might be ran by people that don't approve of your lifestyle?

Yesterday was President Obama's 50th birthday. As part of the debt ceiling deal, he will be forced to cut his own cake.

There is a ranch in Maryland that offers "Bull riding for Jesus". A group of Christian bull riders. Don't worry, they are still opposed to animal husbandry.

That's it for me. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaand, I was on vacation and am just seeing this now. In comedy timing is...............

    In other news the photo I didn't get from vacation was the second hotel I stayed at. The regular old rubber unsanitized plungers were stored on the balcony walkway between rooms. Felt like home.

    ReplyDelete

Chime in!