Friday, August 12, 2011

Fridays with Spencer: I'm Watching The Diary of Anne Frank

Hey friends, I'm tired of trying to come up with clever things to write after the title. I don't think anyone reads my posts anyway. This is the first time I've seen the diary of Anne Frank, and ya wanna know what, this isn't doing a lot to make me sympathize with the Jews. But then again, you stick a small group of people in a confined space and I would hate them regardless of their religion.
Anycrap, here are some jokes:

British Prime Minister David Cameron thinks he's found some culprits to blame in the recent riots that have rocked London and other cities -- Facebook and Twitter. Yeah, take away other rights Cameron, that should calm people down. I think a better idea would be to pull, "V for Vendetta" from the shelves first.

Speaking of blowing things up in Europe, November 5, the date of the Gunpowder Plot, is the date hacker "ANONYMOUS" has said it will target Facebook. There ya go Prime Minister Cameron, if you can just hold out a little longer, the Facebook problem will be solved.

The FCC is in the final stages of completing a new 911 emergency line, where the police will be able to except texts and photos. America's Most Wanted will now have a spin-off just for the crotch pics.

The U.S. Postal Service is asking Congress to remove collective bargaining restrictions so it can lay off 120,000 workers and replace existing government health care and retirement plans. The post office is going to change it's motto to the ever so simple, "Nor".

Corporate insiders are rushing to buy shares in their companies, suggesting that they think the recent sell-off in their stocks is overdone. I don't have a joke for this, I just know that this is somehow going to screw people like me that can't afford to buy stocks.

Alright guys, I know this is short, but I don't hear anyone complaining. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!