Friday, July 8, 2011

Fridays with Spencer: Again?

Another week has come and gone, but this week I've been listening to "Buddhism for Beginners" on my commute to work. So, I feel I'm more in the moment, more content. I'll sit at work and meditate on this life I've been given and what to do with it. My boss just thinks I'm sitting around doing nothing, if he only knew! Let's be one with the jokes.

Jay Leno is not one with the jokes, hours after the "not guilty" verdict in the Casey Anthony trial, Jay Leno told a joke about the trial that got zero response. It completely fell flat, leaving him awkwardly repeating the joke. This will be added to the evidence that Jay Leno is not funny. As long as the trial isn't in Florida, I think we should win this.

Speaking of Casey Anthony, in America you are innocent until proven guilty... or apparently until Nancy Grace spends 3 years telling America you're guilty. Don't piss that woman off.

Angelina Jolie and Sarah Jessica Parker have tied as this years, "highest paid actress's". But in fairness, Sarah Jessica Parker made most of her money placing in the Kentucky Derby... she looks like a horse people.

Comedy Central is airing the Charlie Sheen roast the same day as Ashton Kutcher's 'Two and a Half Men' debut. America can now watch a man who knows his career is a joke get roasted, and then watch Ashton pretend his career isn't.

Harry Potter star Daniel Ratcliff recently admitted that he became reliant on alcohol to help him, "deal with the fame." Really Daniel? I think you probably drank knowing that the "fame" was almost over.

In other film news, Twilight's Kristen Stewart is going to be playing the role of Snow White in what is set to be a trilogy of the fairy tale. If the director has seen her act before, hopefully she'll be asleep until the end of the last film.

Well folks, that's it for me. Enjoy each moment on your way to Nirvana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!