Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thursday Morning Monologue - April 12, 2012

You ever have one of those days when you think you know what you're going to write about, and then someone comes along and does something so stupid that you chuck out your eight carefully crafted jokes in favor mocking this one specific moment of hyper-douchebaggery? No? Well, it is a pretty specific experience, I'll give you that. And I'll also give you this, from *CONGRESSMAN* Allen West:



Yep. He just said he heard that around 80 democrats in the House of Representatives are communists. What else has he heard? (psst! If you follow me on Twitter @soonerseth then this might sound familiar... sorry!)

"I heard 80 House Democrats are Communists. No, I've never heard of Joe McCarthy."

"Democrats may also be witches."

"And it's possible they demanded that the House Cafeteria serve barbecued baby."

"I heard Charlie Rangel produced Madonna's new album."

"Have you heard that Nancy Pelosi double-dips chips at parties? Communist parties?"

"Democrats said you looked stupid today."

"Voting for Democrats makes you fat. Maybe."

"And Democrats in Congress might have tried to cancel Game of Thrones."

"You guys, financial reform makes you go blind. At least that's what I heard."

That's all. Thanks for joining in the fun while our civilization turns to shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!